Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Make your requests or ask questions here! Read More →
The Talkie Toaster Offline
That not-so special somepony
Moderators

Tool: After Effects
RE: Make your requests or ask questions here! Read More →
(11-13-2013 08:27 PM)Mad_hatters_in_jeans Wrote:  Btw when I click on the top left "PMV TODAY" button which used to take me to the front page, now just keeps me in the forums and in order to view the front page I have to click the tiny button in the very bottom left of the screen.

It's not a big deal but It's worth mentioning I guess.

Tis why there's a link at the bottom! I added that so new-comers won't get confused. If people want that changed back, I'm fine with that too
11-14-2013 12:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mad_hatters_in_jeans Offline
Remember
Pinkie Pie

Tool: Sony Vegas
(11-14-2013 12:05 AM)The Talkie Toaster Wrote:  
(11-13-2013 08:27 PM)Mad_hatters_in_jeans Wrote:  Btw when I click on the top left "PMV TODAY" button which used to take me to the front page, now just keeps me in the forums and in order to view the front page I have to click the tiny button in the very bottom left of the screen.

It's not a big deal but It's worth mentioning I guess.

Tis why there's a link at the bottom! I added that so new-comers won't get confused. If people want that changed back, I'm fine with that too
But it's tiny.
11-14-2013 12:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rainbowdashzx Offline

I was thinking perhaps this forum could use.. a technical support section? I, as well as our newest member Dae314, have.. quite the knowledge base when it comes to Computers. ^.^ ((Although.. Dae314 definitely knows a heck of a lot more than I do.)) And it would be a great centralized place for anybody having tech-related issues. I'd love to be able to help people out with the stuff I am passionate about!

And seriously.. who hasn't had some form of issue that they would love to have a place like this to come to for help? Big Grin
03-25-2014 06:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bailey Foo Offline

Tool:
I have question: Who's Dae314?
Seems quite active, Google returns About 13,400 results.

Salutation Dae314!
03-30-2014 01:36 AM
rainbowdashzx Offline

Dae314 is a friend of mine, and he's been helping me with my PMVs since I started. I've known him for about four or five years. He's very nice, loves anime, and is very (and I mean very tech savvy.)

Oh, and he's also PMVToday's newest author.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 02:28 AM by rainbowdashzx.)
03-30-2014 02:27 AM
TerriccotaPie Offline
Brony
Fluttershy

He loves anime? I love him!

This level of reasoning is possible for TerriccotaPie!
04-01-2014 08:14 PM
Miceljhon Offline

Tool:
Calabasas Chiropractic Center. Chiropractor in Calabasas - (818) 963-8191
Looking for a Chiropractor in Calabasas area? At Calabasas Chiropractic Center, our mission is to restore, optimize, and maintain structural integrity, balance, and function so that you and your body can be at the highest level of wellness Here Calabasas Chiropractic.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Calabasas chiropractor
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2015 12:36 AM by Miceljhon.)
01-28-2015 12:35 AM
qizhenwang123 Online
Posting Freak

Tool:
Outdoor Flooring
Wpc Decking Importers, Why Select The Imported Wood Decking

As cities grow, floor area of ​​hot, villas are more and more attention of friends, and co-existence is the villa with its swimming pool,

the villa is in the family pool more small courtyard, on the edge of the city. In recent years, the pool villa decorative design is also extremely hot,

the pool of people imitating decorative design mostly American and European ideas, a decorative material which is extremely important actor in the role,

it is wood flooring. We often see the movie pool parties, saw a group of men and women gathered around the pool, walked barefoot on a light gray floor,

right! That is wood flooring. Decorative pool almost inseparable from foreign wood floor, largely because of its superior waterproof, moisture, mildew, corrosion,

anti-moth, anti-acid characteristics, general decorative materials or comfort but not durable, not for a long time may be swelling cracking; or durability may be,

but not enough comfort in the above step, wood flooring material combines the advantages of a good of these materials, in both practical and decorative on very well,

now follow me with a look Look wood flooring pool bar ...
http://www.shanghaiwpc.com/wpc-products/...rters.html
01-11-2016 10:16 PM
qizhenwang123 Online
Posting Freak

Tool:
Leading the new trend of decorative wood flooring
<p> Wood Plank For Outdoor Flooring, How To Choose Outdoor Flooring </p>
<p>Floor as one of the most important home improvement products, and its environmental protection has been the focus of consumer concern. In recent years,</p>
<p>the flooring industry continually introduced various techniques to reduce the floor formaldehyde emission. </p>
<p> environment friendly Outdoor Wood Plastic Floor </p>
<p>Currently consumers, "Wood Flooring" is still relatively unfamiliar. Wood Flooring as a new building materials, environmental protection in the industry is considered the true </p>
<p>sense,energy conservation, use of renewable resources new products.</p>
<p> Composite Decking Floor Product, WPC Decking Floor Advantage </p>
Wood floors are wood fibers mixed with plastic, after extrusion, molding, injection molding and other processing technology to produce a new type of plate, </p>
<p>compatible with the superior characteristics of wood. And many different traditions floor, wood flooring uniform color, texture naturally, showing realistic wood flavor, </p>
<p>can reflect the personality of decorative ideas. Especially in particular, to overcome this floor solid wood flooring and laminate flooring afraid of the water,</p>
<p> there are disadvantages of formaldehyde and other harmful substances, play a fundamental saving timber, reduce the role of pollution, in addition to the family room,</p>
<p> but also can be used in outdoor spaces . In other countries, many outdoor facilities are commonly used wood material, its biggest advantage is moisture, acid, does not rot. </p>
01-21-2016 04:25 AM
qizhenwang123 Online
Posting Freak

Tool:
<p>Composite Decking Floor Product, WPC Decking Floor Advantage</p>
<p> WPC is my overseas in recent years, a new class of burgeoning composites, refers to the use of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride, etc., </p>
<p>instead of the usual resin adhesive, with more than 50% of wood flour, rice husk, straw etc. Waste plant fiber mixed into new wood materials, </p>
<p>plastics processing and then by extrusion, molding, injection molding process to produce the sheet or profiles. Wood-plastic composite materials are mainly used in </p>
<p>building materials, furniture, logistics and packaging industries. Plastic and wood powder by mixing after hot extruded sheet, called WPC sheet extrusion.</p>
<p> Composite Decking Floor Product, WPC Decking Floor Advantage
</p>
<p>WPC basis for the high-density polyethylene and wood fiber, determine certain characteristics of its own with a plastic and wood.
</p>
<p>1, good processing performance

WPC containing plastics and fibers, therefore, it has the same processing performance similar to wood, sawing, nailing, planing, </p>
<p>use woodworking appliance can be completed, and the nail holding power is superior to other synthetic materials. Mechanical properties superior to wood materials. </p>
<p>Nail holding power of wood is generally three times, five times particleboard.
</p>
<p>2, good strength properties

Wood-plastic composite material containing plastic, which has good elastic modulus. Further, since the fiber-containing and sufficiently mixed</p>
<p> with the plastic, which has a hardwood considerable compressive, flexural and other physical and mechanical properties, and its durability is better than ordinary wood.</p>
<p> High surface hardness, typically 2 - 5 times that of wood.
3, with water resistance, corrosion resistance, long life

WPC and its products compared with the wood,</p>
<p> strong anti-acid, corrosion resistance, and do not breed bacteria, can not easily be moth-eaten, not long fungi. Long life,up to 50 years.

4, good adjustable performance

By </p>
<p>additives, plastics can be polymerized, foam, curing, modified, and other changes, thus changing the wood material density, </p>
<p>strength and other characteristics, can also achieve anti-aging, anti-static special requirements, fire-retardant.
</p>
<p>5, wood-plastic composite material having an ultraviolet light stability, coloring good.

6, WPC biggest advantage is that recycling Po,</p>
<p> 100% recovery and reproduction. Can decompose, will not cause the "white pollution",</p>
<p> Wood Plastic Composite Solid Decking, Is Environmentally Friendly Materials </p>
<p>7, wide source of raw materials

Production of wood-plastic composite materials plastic raw materials mainly high-density polyethylene or polypropylene, wood fiber can be </p>
<p>wood flour, bran or wood fiber, also need a small amount of additives and other processing aids. </p>
<p>This information Web site: http: //www.shanghaiwpc.com.html </p>
01-22-2016 03:05 AM