Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
General thread
Mad_hatters_in_jeans Offline
Remember
Pinkie Pie

Tool: Sony Vegas
RE: General thread
(05-05-2013 10:05 PM)Dynamic Seagull Wrote:  PMV Editors: Risking their lives for your entertainment.

Surely in order to risk my life i have to have one first?

:-D
05-05-2013 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheeLinker Offline

Tool: After Effects
(05-05-2013 08:14 PM)ComicSansaMS Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 06:48 PM)TheeLinker Wrote:  Dang. That is a very in-depth look at all of this.

It's also kind of terrifying to find out that when I disputed Pinkie Sparrow, Lonely Island's options were a) let it back up or b) sue me. Dear god. Confused

If it was ContentID'd I doubt it, that's automatically processed at the start of the video.

If it was DMCa'd then holy shit, someone actually thought a mashup of colorful equines was a risk to Lonely Island.

Indeed. I've had a few ContentIDs, but I was taught what to do about that and so I did it.

And then The Lonely Island found Pinkie Sparrow months after it was uploaded and flagged it, and I mostly treated it the same way I did the ContentID flags.

I think I basically just 'ran out the timer' with my dispute. They had until such-and-such date to make a decision, and when that day came, the claim on my video was officially released. I feel like maybe they didn't even see my dispute.

Oh well! I'm still here! And haven't been sued into oblivion...!
05-06-2013 12:13 AM
Remember
Pinkie Pie

(05-06-2013 12:13 AM)TheeLinker Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 08:14 PM)ComicSansaMS Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 06:48 PM)TheeLinker Wrote:  Dang. That is a very in-depth look at all of this.

It's also kind of terrifying to find out that when I disputed Pinkie Sparrow, Lonely Island's options were a) let it back up or b) sue me. Dear god. Confused

If it was ContentID'd I doubt it, that's automatically processed at the start of the video.

If it was DMCa'd then holy shit, someone actually thought a mashup of colorful equines was a risk to Lonely Island.

Indeed. I've had a few ContentIDs, but I was taught what to do about that and so I did it.

And then The Lonely Island found Pinkie Sparrow months after it was uploaded and flagged it, and I mostly treated it the same way I did the ContentID flags.

I think I basically just 'ran out the timer' with my dispute. They had until such-and-such date to make a decision, and when that day came, the claim on my video was officially released. I feel like maybe they didn't even see my dispute.

Oh well! I'm still here! And haven't been sued into oblivion...!
Just as well, by the way watch out for any demonic gates that spew forth ugly creatures.
05-06-2013 09:58 AM
TerriccotaPie Offline
Brony
Fluttershy

Whats up ppl? Big Grin
I decided to upload a video in full quality.. And it takes for ever xD

This level of reasoning is possible for TerriccotaPie!
05-09-2013 11:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arthychaud Offline
Vegas über alles!

I always thought rendering was longer than uploading. ^^

When I upload, I usually comb my Rainbow Dash's mane. It helps releasing all the stress. Wink
05-09-2013 11:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TerriccotaPie Offline
Brony
Fluttershy

Nope. Here, rendering is usually about 10 minutes, but upload is more than an hour Confused
When i upload, i play Bioshock infinite... It makes me happy Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 12:09 PM by TerriccotaPie.)
05-09-2013 12:07 PM
Arthychaud Offline
Vegas über alles!

It's true, rendering in many PMVs is shorter, but when you face rendenring error in Vegas, you find uploading relieving. Tongue

One of my PMV (Angel In The Wind) took 5 hours of rendering because of crash, errors, RAM problem, etc...
05-09-2013 12:20 PM
TerriccotaPie Offline
Brony
Fluttershy

I know what you're talking about. I dont have RAM problems, but once vegas deleted all my work before i rendered it :O

05-09-2013 12:27 PM
Remember
Pinkie Pie

(05-09-2013 12:27 PM)TerriccotaPie Wrote:  I know what you're talking about. I dont have RAM problems, but once vegas deleted all my work before i rendered it :O

What? how did that happen?
05-09-2013 02:48 PM
Arthychaud Offline
Vegas über alles!

Just saw Top 10 Video of April 2013. 9 out of 10 are animation, the other one is a SFM. Okay, I'm never gonna make it! Confused
05-09-2013 04:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Post Your Desktop Thread! rainbowdashzx 19 2,386 11-05-2014 08:55 PM
Last Post: rainbowdashzx
  PC SPEC THREAD AWW YEAH The Talkie Toaster 7 1,678 03-23-2014 02:44 PM
Last Post: rainbowdashzx