Welcome guest! Please Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bronycon 2014 Giant PMV Collaboration Project Recruitment Thread (YAY!)
The Invincible Offline
Mashup Johnny

Tool: Sony Vegas
Bronycon 2014 Giant PMV Collaboration Project Recruitment Thread (YAY!)
Hey guys! Invincible here with an important (kinda) announcement regarding next summer's Bronycon in my backyard of Baltimare!

Now, as a few of you may know, I collaborated with a thoroughly awesome group of PMVers, and together we produced a PMV now known as "BAMHOOFYAH!", a massive Pony Music Video Album totaling nearly an hour in length.

Anyway, Bronycon is coming back to B-Mare in 2014, and I would very much like to do something like this again. So I'm organizing another full-length mashup album PMV project, this one even longer than BAMHOOFYAH! was, and I'd like to invite every one of PMV Today's forum-goers to be a part of it. If you think you might be interested, you can find the link to the signup sheet right here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1djjD...sp=sharing

It contains the album name, artists, and total runtime. As well as a table which notes each track's title, component songs, and estimated running time. I say "estimated" because iTunes has a very hard time scrubbing tracks at excessive lengths, so where you pause isn't exactly where you pick up when you unpause, especially if you're jumping around on the track. But that's neither here nor there.

If you're interested in joining in on this huge collab, leave a comment on the page saying what tracks you want, and I'll write you in on the "Reserved" section of the table. First come, first served, so get the ones you want early. I already know a lot of the people who visit this site, and I certainly know a lot of you are capable editors. But just in case, it would be great if you could include a sample of your work, just so I have something to discuss with my close family of friends (the rest of the staff) when we discuss all the applicants.

Oh, and if you want to have a physical digital copy of the album to listen to, if it'll help you make your decision, you can find that here, too:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ztk193y2...e_Down.mp3

Thanks for listening everyone! Hope to hear from all of you soon. And see you at Bronycon 2014 next summer!
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013 03:11 AM by The Invincible.)
10-18-2013 03:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Izeer Offline
Rainbow Dash

Tool: After Effects
RE: Bronycon 2014 Giant PMV Collaboration Project Recruitment Thread (YAY!)
It would be easier if those tracks would be separated, if i'll find interesting one, I'll say in which minute it is.
Edit. I don't like any of those mashups, imho it would be better if there would be just normal songs, but thats just my opinion.
Good luck on collab though!
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013 09:07 AM by Izeer.)
10-18-2013 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Invincible Offline
Mashup Johnny

Tool: Sony Vegas
RE: Bronycon 2014 Giant PMV Collaboration Project Recruitment Thread (YAY!)
(10-18-2013 08:45 AM)Izeer Wrote:  It would be easier if those tracks would be separated, if i'll find interesting one, I'll say in which minute it is.
Edit. I don't like any of those mashups, imho it would be better if there would be just normal songs, but thats just my opinion.
Good luck on collab though!

Okay then. Thanks for looking into it anyway.

To answer your other concern, the tracks are available individually, but they are all extended single versions that are cut differently than they are in the album mix. My plan is to cut them by hand in Vegas, and present them to the team at a later date. Just with the convention presumably in August, I wanted to get this started as early as possible.
10-18-2013 10:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  And interviewed him twice but didnt charge him In 2014 he was aqketgimu 0 44 06-14-2016 02:39 AM
Last Post: aqketgimu
Information Colours of the rainbow - pmv collab? ProBrony 0 173 12-17-2015 08:30 PM
Last Post: ProBrony
  Show Song PMV? PiDash 2 1,152 04-19-2015 07:26 PM
Last Post: SimonOrJ
  (Canceled) 1,000 Sub PMV Collab Soniccrew128 0 382 04-08-2015 01:52 PM
Last Post: Soniccrew128
Rainbow PMV Challenge [DEADLINE January 20th] MyLittleVisuals 2 1,123 01-13-2015 02:20 AM
Last Post: faarizamar
  [PMV] PMV - Centuries rainbowdashzx 1 503 01-08-2015 06:27 AM
Last Post: redTygr
  [PMV] An idea for an awesome Celestia PMV VVPMVV 1 1,081 12-15-2014 10:29 PM
Last Post: redTygr
  PMVToday Community Collaboration rainbowdashzx 22 2,914 05-29-2014 03:13 AM
Last Post: IdhrenLives
Video Bringin' the MINI PMV fad back LittleshyFiM 8 1,652 05-04-2014 07:14 PM
Last Post: Poki_
  [PMV] pmv collab Helix 0 651 11-08-2013 01:22 PM
Last Post: Helix