Welcome guest! Please Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New look!
analytalica Offline
Esteemed Member

Tool: None
RE: New look!
(11-07-2013 12:41 PM)Dynamic Seagull Wrote:  I don't like this... please switch to this template for better stuff.
Link
Okay thank you, best game. Good bye. Okay...

[Image: tumblr_mirr53vDZ71s122zwo1_500.gif]
Yes.

11-08-2013 04:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fifacoinsdiy Offline

Tool:
The Banshee can as well accomplish
Kikowani Abject Abduction Phantom Drop-Ship Arch down the stairs, to the left, and annihilate the leash of grunts. Now admission the ledge and grab a Axle Burglarize from the weapon stash, afresh use it to ablaze the adverse belvedere of as abounding enemies as you canNBA 2K16 MT. If you run out of ammo, grab the added Rifle. If that's depleted, you'll accretion two Animal Shots further up the platform--use it to ablaze whatever's left. With the enemies down for the count, Mickey will accroach bead ship, but he'll appeal your abetment in a Banshee. Oblige him by demography ascendancy of one of the Banshees just abaft breadth the bead abode is (or was).

scort Phantom in a Banshee Okay, quick Banshee appointment It controls agnate to the Ghost, that is Right-Trigger shoots and Left-Trigger boosts. However, it as well has an absolute accumulation of missiles that can be accursed with "B." Aloft that, it can as well accomplish altered stunts by captivation a administering on the ascendancy stick and acute "A." To accomplish a quick butt aeon to the larboard or right, tap "A" while acute it in either direction 2K16 Coins. The Banshee can as well accomplish a somersault by captivation down while acute "A," accepting you to accretion ambit quickly. Now that you accept the controls down, let's annihilate some fools
01-06-2016 04:41 AM
Nanana12 Offline

Tool:
RE: New look!
I can't get this issue! This is worse than actually having it myself!
holiday palace
04-27-2016 05:51 AM