Welcome guest! Please Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Began work on a new PMV
LittleshyFiM Offline

Tool: Other
Began work on a new PMV
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've worked on a PMV, and boy does it feel great to be doing this sort of thing again. My last PMV was a total failure due to a Blue Screen Of Death and the resulting file corruption, but this time around I'm prepared with a more efficient workflow and remembering to backup my saves.

Thought I'd share a peek at the first few seconds with you guys, being fellow brony video editors and all. Still some kinks to work out, but otherwise I'd love to hear what you think of the style and song choice. [Didn't quite ask General Mumble for permission just yet, but I plan to do so soon and I assume he'd be cool with it.]

To match the music, the opening is somewhat slow and building up to something. After the drop, I plan to make some crazy visuals and effects that drastically change from the style of the opening to something more abstract and stylistic. Not completely sure what it'll look like, but I figure just winging it will work since I'm not in too big of a rush to get it done and that seemed to have worked in my previous videos.

So, yeah. Now that I'm actually working on a PMV maybe I'll be more active in these forums. I sure would like to spend more time around fellow PMV makers. Hope you liked the preview, and be sure to let me know what you think and if you have any advice. /)
11-29-2013 05:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Izeer Offline
Rainbow Dash

Tool: After Effects
RE: Began work on a new PMV
Looks good so far Big Grin
11-29-2013 06:34 PM
The Talkie Toaster Offline
That not-so special somepony
Moderators

Glad to see you're back on the horse! After you lost that other pmv, I thought that'd be the end of your editing on ponies. I'm happy to see that's not the case!

As for this preview, it's got everything we've missed about your style. It's always so nice to look at! I can't wait till this comes out Big Grin
11-29-2013 09:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TerriccotaPie Offline
Brony
Fluttershy

Tool: Sony Vegas
Did i mention you are one of my favorite PMV makers.. Ever?
The song- heck, i used the same song on my latest PMV. Your video is going to rule.

I think it looks fine. Can't wait to see full thing Big Grin

This level of reasoning is possible for TerriccotaPie!
11-29-2013 11:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mad_hatters_in_jeans Offline
Remember
Pinkie Pie

Tool: Sony Vegas
It's alright but it's only 10 seconds um, not sure what I can comment on really.

Quote:So, yeah. Now that I'm actually working on a PMV maybe I'll be more active in these forums. I sure would like to spend more time around fellow PMV makers. Hope you liked the preview, and be sure to let me know what you think and if you have any advice.
Give us maor than 10 seconds. MAOR
11-30-2013 09:02 AM
The SpawnersTouch Offline
A Spawner

Tool:
I would really like to see where this goes.

I approve this.
12-01-2013 04:36 PM
Johni Imtiaz Offline

Tool:
Glad to see you're back on the horse! After you lost that other pmv, I thought that'd be the end of your editing on ponies. I'm happy to see that's not the case!

As for this preview, it's got everything we've missed about your style. It's always so nice to look at! I can't wait till this comes out Sad R

Subscribe for rhcsa study guide dumps training sessions to guarantee pass comptia study guide Also get free download link for the next ku
11-16-2014 12:39 AM
LittleshyFiM Offline

Tool: Other
(11-16-2014 12:39 AM)Johni Imtiaz Wrote:  Glad to see you're back on the horse! After you lost that other pmv, I thought that'd be the end of your editing on ponies. I'm happy to see that's not the case!

As for this preview, it's got everything we've missed about your style. It's always so nice to look at! I can't wait till this comes out Sad R

It's actually finished now Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6oIk3WU1Mc
11-16-2014 12:41 AM
Poki_ Offline
Enslaved in School
Twilight Sparkle

It's funny because that's the same thing The Talkie Toaster wrote...
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 09:45 AM by Poki_.)
11-16-2014 09:44 AM
redTygr Offline
/)
Fluttershy

(11-16-2014 09:44 AM)Poki_ Wrote:  It's funny because that's the same thing The Talkie Toaster wrote...

HE CHANGED THE EMOTE IT'S ALL GOOD
11-18-2014 09:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Work with household furniture proficiently work with fixtures barbaras36 0 27 09-29-2016 10:59 PM
Last Post: barbaras36
  Which began in April A gang of parkemed up to 40 ezatonqov 0 30 09-13-2016 06:28 PM
Last Post: ezatonqov
  World began observing Ramadan on Monday apagkumti 0 26 06-07-2016 11:20 AM
Last Post: apagkumti
  Couple met at Stanford and apetamin-p began dating apagkumti 0 33 05-28-2016 07:40 PM
  Discount shopping bimatoprost began vs apagkumti 0 28 05-20-2016 03:08 AM
  There already generic began urocit-k ungihkoco 0 33 05-15-2016 07:16 AM
Last Post: ungihkoco
  Five years ago a revolution began in apagkumti 0 66 04-26-2016 10:54 PM
  Drew Nieporent revives a practice he began at Montrachet years apagkumti 0 37 04-06-2016 09:15 PM
  [PMV] Looking for people to do parts in a pmv collab PMV spirit of the radio.. Drummershy8 0 134 12-28-2015 12:32 PM
Last Post: Drummershy8
  [PMV] Season 5 Equallity PMV Drummershy8 0 262 04-15-2015 09:30 PM
Last Post: Drummershy8