Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Collaboration suggestions
The SpawnersTouch Offline
A Spawner

Tool:
Collaboration suggestions
I speak for theSpawner.
Lately i have been thinking about collaborating with other creators. I can offer most help within field of editing.

I primarily use Adobe Premiere Pro as my editing software.

Thank you.

[Later Addition]

Because of current involvement in 'The Invincibles' Project, no other collaborations are for the moment possible.
Yet, every request will still be noted and contacted as soon as a collaboration is possible.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 08:55 PM by The SpawnersTouch.)
11-15-2012 01:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Invincible Offline
Mashup Johnny

Tool: Sony Vegas
RE: Collaboration suggestions
Hey Spawner,

I'm actually in the middle of a big collaboration project with a bunch of people right now. A lot of my videos are of the clean, effect-free, pure-editing style. But I think some of them would do a little better with some flash to them.

If you're interested, I'd love to see what kind of special additions you could make to some of them. If I sent you a clip to work with, do you think you'd be up for adding a little flair to it?
11-25-2012 12:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
A Spawner

Tool:
Oh yes i would!
it sounds really interesting, i would really like to see what you have and how i could help.
12-01-2012 02:59 PM
MylittleBr0ny Offline

Tool:
I'm up for collabing with anyone, proffesional or not :-)

[Image: 58001-mlp-fim-octavia.gif]
12-20-2012 04:40 PM
Scienceandponies Offline

Tool:
I was actually wondering if anypony could lend me a hoof with something. I've been having fun mixing ponies with Les Miserables, and want to do "I Dreamed A Dream" with Cadence. I would use a lot of footage from This Day Aria, but I need to get Twilight out of the shots. Unfortunately, my software doesn't have any kind of cropping feature, and I can't find anything that will do the job without dumping a couple hundred dollars.

I was wondering if I could whip something up, then send it to someone with the proper technical abilities to crop and polish it a bit. If not, does anybody know where I can find something that will crop video for free without adding a giant watermark or destroying the video quality completely? I don't want to buy and learn Sony Vegas just to crop a few clips. My current software may be nearly featureless, but it's incredibly user friendly.
01-21-2013 02:34 AM
A Spawner

Tool:
(01-21-2013 02:34 AM)Scienceandponies Wrote:  I was actually wondering if anypony could lend me a hoof with something. I've been having fun mixing ponies with Les Miserables, and want to do "I Dreamed A Dream" with Cadence. I would use a lot of footage from This Day Aria, but I need to get Twilight out of the shots. Unfortunately, my software doesn't have any kind of cropping feature, and I can't find anything that will do the job without dumping a couple hundred dollars.

I was wondering if I could whip something up, then send it to someone with the proper technical abilities to crop and polish it a bit. If not, does anybody know where I can find something that will crop video for free without adding a giant watermark or destroying the video quality completely? I don't want to buy and learn Sony Vegas just to crop a few clips. My current software may be nearly featureless, but it's incredibly user friendly.

Crop as in what? i would really like to help, but i just have to much work to do at the moment, if you explain what you wish to achive i will try to be of help.
01-21-2013 01:46 PM
Scienceandponies Offline

Tool:
(01-21-2013 01:46 PM)The SpawnersTouch Wrote:  Crop as in what? i would really like to help, but i just have to much work to do at the moment, if you explain what you wish to achive i will try to be of help.

Crop as in cut out certain edges and resize the image. Like cropping a photo. Select a section of the picture, and fill the screen with that image. Say I only want to use the right half of the splitscreen part in This Day Aria.

I'll be pretty busy as well, so I'm not sure when I'll be getting around to this, I just want to put some feelers out there to see if it's possible.
01-21-2013 10:17 PM
Mr. ShinyObject Offline

Tool:
I'd be willing to give it a try if I could see the footage. If you can throw it up somewhere public, we could get a better idea of what you mean.
01-21-2013 10:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LordPony Offline
Lord of the Ponies
Administrators

Tool:
It sounds like you want to mask out just the Cadence parts. I know iamxkoreanx has already done a few really good ones that you might be able to use:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85507241/Fire%2...0Masks.rar

However they are all evil Cadence so they might not be a great fit for Fantine.
01-22-2013 01:15 AM
everymanquince Offline

Tool:
1Twilight RE: Collaboration suggestions
(11-15-2012 01:32 PM)The SpawnersTouch Wrote:  I speak for theSpawner.
Lately i have been thinking about collaborating with other creators. I can offer most help within field of editing.

I primarily use Adobe Premiere Pro as my editing software.

Thank you.

i would do a colab cause im very bored, but I mainly use iMovie for my pmvs.
03-03-2013 06:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PMVToday Community Collaboration rainbowdashzx 22 3,774 05-29-2014 03:13 AM
Last Post: IdhrenLives
  Bronycon 2014 Giant PMV Collaboration Project Recruitment Thread (YAY!) The Invincible 2 3,468 10-18-2013 10:30 AM
Last Post: The Invincible