• 0 Votes - 0 Average
[PMV] Technicolor
JackDC93 Offline
No rest for the wicked.

Tool: After Effects
Technicolor
So I finally got this out the door after 4 months. Enjoy! Smile

04-13-2014 02:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redTygr Offline
/)
Fluttershy

Tool: After Effects
RE: Technicolor
the most impressive thing about this PMV was how much you improved over the course of the four months: from the start of the pmv, which I thought wasn't so impressive, to the last half or third of the video which was really just so much better and more entertaining. You hit beats better, your colour choice was better, and the motion graphics was much more interesting. good job, I look forward to seeing more c:
04-14-2014 05:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TerriccotaPie Offline
Brony
Fluttershy

Tool: Sony Vegas
It looks great. I don't really like the music though. But it still looks fantastic! Good job.

This level of reasoning is possible for TerriccotaPie!
04-14-2014 10:21 AM
Kashif Offline

Tool:
This is exceptionally pleasant and good post.....you shook posting it.....thanks a great deal for posting it.....!!

Try out our free 70-483 and latest comptia training courses to get high flying success in final and www.northeastern.edu exams, mcts is also very useful tool.
01-20-2015 07:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply